The truth is that we are ALL struggling, I’m just willing to admit it.
I’m so glad you’re here, cuh!
My mission is to empower and support lit 20-somethings through the struggles of discovering their full potential in life.
Because of that, The Glow Up focuses on 5 key areas that I believe create the formula to massive transformation and success in our lives: self-awareness, faith, finances, health and community.
Do you find yourself confused and anxious in these areas? The Glow Up is for you if:
- You echo “This Can’t Be All There Is To Life” at least 4 times a day.
- You have become very frustrated with the wait for success (in a job, relationship, purpose, etc.)
- You feel like you are living in limbo – not sad, but not happy
- You have big dreams but even bigger doubts and fears.
- You don’t have people who can hold you accountable and help you grow.
- You don’t love yourself like you should.
- You struggle with procrastination and average goal setting
- You’re ready for peace in your mind and soul.
The problem is that we get so comfortable in dysfunction, average living and fear that we begin to think we are crazy for wanting more. But the truth is that your 20’s are a KEY point in your life that will set the stage for who you become.
What you do now matters. I’m excited to learn and show you how.
Here are several things you can do to get started:
Get Inspired By Past Posts
Turn Up Some UGK and LET’S DO THIS MAYNE.